Ms. Alley is an attorney with the firm. Her practice involves a variety of civil litigation, including personal injury, wrongful death, and legal malpractice.
Ms. Alley was an award-winning member of the Advocacy Boards at Stetson University College of Law. She was a recognized leader of the Dispute Resolution Board, winning its “Award of Excellence” upon graduating. Ms. Alley was also recognized for her exceptional ethics, leadership skills, and service to the poor through free (pro bono) legal services, being awarded the Roberta Flowers Ethics and Advocacy Award, the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, and the Student Leadership Development Committee’s Leadership Certificate.
Having a passion for community service, Ms. Alley is involved in a variety of charitable and other civic organizations, including A.F.I.R.E (a school for the developmentally disabled), Lawyers for Literacy, and West Pasco Teen Court. She is also heavily involved in local bar organizations, including Women Lawyers of Pasco (for which she serves as Secretary) and the West Pasco Bar Association.
When not practicing law, Ms. Alley enjoys spending time with her husband and family, playing with her dogs, and spending time at the beach. An avid Bulls fan, she can also be found cheering in the stands at most USF football home games. She also has an interest in event planning and floral design from her pre-law days.
Awards and Distinctions
- Stetson Dispute Resolution Board
- “Award of Excellence,” Stetson Dispute Resolution Board
- Roberta Flowers Ethics and Advocacy Award
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Leadership Certificate, Student Leadership Development Committee
- National Order of Barristers
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- West Pasco Bar Association
- All Florida state courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional and Community Involvement
- Board Member, A.F.I.R.E (school for the developmentally disabled)
- Secretary, Women Lawyers of Pasco
- Volunteer, Lawyers for Literacy
- Volunteer, West Pasco Teen Court
- Member, Women of Wesley Chapel
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Economics