Although born in Santa Fe, New Mexico, Mr. Przepis was raised in Hudson, Florida. After graduating from Hudson High School, he was accepted to the University of South Florida where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in criminology. He chose USF, in part, because of the academic opportunities and its convenient location.
Mr. Przepis takes a great deal of pride in what he does. The legal profession is full of tradition and is what he considers to be a truly noble occupation. Mr. Przepis has learned that advocating effectively on a client’s behalf can provide them the opportunity for a better life. He thrives on his ambitions and dedicates his practice to meet each of his clients’ individual needs. Mr. Przepis has come to understand that perseverance, an eagerness to learn, and the desire to succeed are traits that a trial lawyer must possess to provide quality legal representation. His success is measured by the results he obtains for his clients and he has vowed to provide ethical and competent legal representation.
Mr. Przepis’s profession has also taught him that a vast network of resources is equally important. He has worked extremely hard to create valued friendships with certain colleagues, taking careful steps to surround himself with those who are competent, informed and well credentialed in other areas of law. If Mr. Przepis is unable to handle your legal matter, he can refer it to a lawyer that he trusts will do the job right.
Mr. Przepis always offers free consultations and would be honored to help you or someone you know. Please feel free to contact him directly.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star, Plaintiff’s Personal Injury – 2020
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2019 – present
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- All Florida state courts
Professional and Community
- Member, Florida Justice Association – 2010 – present
- Member, Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (TBTLA) – 2010 – present
- Former Member, American Association of Justice – 2020-21
- Former Member, Student Advisory Council – Double Branch Elementary School
- President 2021-22; Former Secretary – Rotary of Wesley Chapel Sunrise
- Former President – BNI Tampa – Heavy Hitters
- Great American Teach-In – 2013 – present
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law School – 2010
- University of South Florida B.A., 2004